1. The competition. This document serves as a guide to the specific elements to take into account for your participation in Ideas World Cup. Following these rules, the winner can become the World Champion of Ideas for the 2020 edition.
2. Local collaborators. Local collaborators, or partners, will be in charge of organizing the events in their respective cities. Any natural or legal person may compete with sufficient technical and human resources to comply with the standards in this document. There is no maximum number of collaborators per city or per country. The organization reserves the right of admission and permanence of each local collaborator, in accordance with the rules.
3. The event should be organized following the current meeting recommendations in each country. Given the current challenges, we recommend searching for online meeting options. The important thing is that everyone who wants can have access and participate freely.
4. All events must be accessible online, so that anyone who wants to participate supporting them can do so, to channel all online activity
5. Challenge categories. The organization of Ideas World Cup has set the categories around which people will generate ideas. Local teams have the option to establish their own local topics. Ideas on these topics won’t count for the competition. These local topics may increase local public attention.
6. Sponsorship. Every local partner will have Actitud Creativa as the organizer and international sponsor. Actitud Creativa will also be the local organizer in Madrid.
7. From the organization we invite all participants to take this opportunity to find sponsors to support the different events, although the cost of organizing something like that in each city is not very high. Each participant must contribute 25% of the income for each sponsor to the organization.